Sunday, March 21, 2010

OPEN DOOR: Mere Christianity book club is ON!

Hi guys.. So here is what I have so far..  We WILL be reading Mere Christianity by CS Lewis together.  I am currently looking for a study guide/approach that will be appropriate for this "special group"

IN SO FAR: 
Jeff , Dee, Forrest, Heidi, Tim, Jennie, Veona, Jon, Beth, Bambi, Stephen, Phil, Jessica -- others welcome...

My plan is that we will begin reading and schedule some discussion cookouts after Easter.. likely spreading into June... maybe after church or on evenings.. I know everyone won't be able to make every one, but that is okay.  


Here is a link to the book on Amazon if you want to purchase..
Mere Christianity by CS Lewis

Also available as an audio book here:
Audio Book off of iTunes

I am excited.. and this is a great opportunity to invite friends or neighbors to participate. Who knows where we might meet up to talk..  backyards, parks, parking lots, food courts..

I promise to make it fun folks.  And I sure hope that I'll have some partnering facilitators... 

Couple of study guide links suggested already:

FROM CSLEWIS.ORG Resources

http://www.gordy-stith.com/Mere%20Christianity/mere_christianity_study_guide.htm

No comments: